Tuesday, June 18, 2013

another blog post, another change :)

hey everyone!!!!

so I know it's been a long time since my last post, but I've been really busy with school and working and other activities that I've been involved in. so this blog post is to say that I'm changing the nature of this blog once again! yes I know I said that before and that this was going to be about fashion and music, but I've decided to revamp it and do something different. 

so now I would like to reintroduce you to
my blog. this blog is going to about my life in general, but with one little twist. in conjunction with my upcoming YouTube Channel, this will also feature blog posts about beauty. I'm in the process of starting a new YouTube channel that is strictly about makeup and fashion. So whatever videos I post on YouTube, (makeup tutorials, OOTD's, Shopping Hauls) there will be a blog posted about it here. I started on YouTube as a teen fan fiction writer. I was a fan fiction writer for about 2 years. But I've grown out of that and even though I'm not writing anymore, I will leave that channel as it is, because I know there are teens out there on who enjoy reading my work. 

so with a new YouTube Channel, a new blog is born. the name of this blog will be changed soon, as soon as I can think of a creative name :) but I will be posting a new entry very soon so look out for that!

Stay Strong, Stay Beautiful, & Stay Tuned <3

Much Love, Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment