Sunday, July 24, 2011

MEMPHIS!

 

hey everyone!!!

So if you follow me on twitter, you know that yesterday I went to NYC for the day! My mom helps organize a trip every year for some students of her college and this is the 3rd time I've gone on this trip! We went to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and after that we went to the Shubert Theatre on 43rd Street and we went to go see Memphis, which has now become one of my favorite musicals! The story behind it and the musical numbers were FANTASTIC! I don't want to reveal too much about it, so I'll just say its about how music brings two people together, as well as those around them in the 1950s. If you live near NYC like I do, then you should definitely go see it! :)

There was a moment in the show where I realized one thing: I cannot give up my dancing. There were these dancers performing on stage and they were amazing! They were so perfect with their movements and so into it, I was mesmerized. It made me realize why I love dancing so much.  I dance because when I do, all the bad things in life go away and I'm happy because I'm doing what I love.  I've been a dancer since I was 4 years old, it's something that I cannot part from, without that in my life, I wouldn't be me.

--------------

well that's all for now! iknow this isn't about fashion, but it's technically about music so idecided to post this:) i'll post again soon! post a comment below & don't forget to follow me on twitter @Jetsetter_MsRee

Much Love!

xoxo - Ree♥

No comments:

Post a Comment