Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Forever 21 Haul!!!!!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

hey everyone :)

now that I posted a blog earlier about the changes I made to this site and to my YouTube activity, I can now start doing what I really want to do with my blog! I recently went into Forever 21 with my friend Ashley and I picked up some pieces that I'm absolutely in love with. and since this blog is in conjunction with my Beauty/Fashion Channel, I thought why not post a blog entry about what I got from Forever 21!!!! 

the first top I bought is a gray sleeveless graphic tee. it has the logo for the Rolling Stones. I saw this shirt and I immediately fell in love with it. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I'm so excited to wear it this summer. It's going to go perfectly with some dark wash jeans and flip flops (if I'm wearing it at night) or with Bermuda shorts (if I'm wearing it during the day)

the second top I bought is a black sleeveless shirt, with silver studs on each shoulder. the shirt also has bows that are the color of the British Flag, and the phrase "God Save the Queen" is printed on it. I was so excited to buy this shirt. I love the different elements of this top: the studding, the design on the shirt, etc. I was shopping at Forever 21 last summer and I found a shirt exactly like this one, except it didnt have studding on the shoulders. unfortunately, I couldn't find the shirt in my size back then, so I was really happy when I found this on my most recent shopping trip.

the last top I bought is this white sleeveless shirt. I know that it's a lot of sleeveless tops, but it's summer time and these shirts are perfect for this kind of weather. not only that, but I really love wearing this kind of shirt, it gives my style more of an edge. I love the design on this shirt. it's unlike anything I've ever bought from Forever 21. I think it adds a little flair to my wardrobe :)

Stay Strong, Stay Beautiful, & Stay Tuned for my next post :)

Much Love, Maria<3

1 comment:

  1. Forever 21 is the best!! I love shopping there for cute summer tanks. I love the ones you got!! Nice haul! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete