Monday, August 9, 2010

whatever comes to one's mind early monday morning!!!

namaste everyone!!!

ihope everyone had an amazing weekend..mine was good, even though ididnt do alot, istill had a good weekend..if you live on the east coast by NYC and Philly and Boston like ido, then it's just as late, but for all my west coast readers, its a couple hours earlier, but it's still late..anyways ijust decided to make a little entry before igo to bed, b/c i'm wearing my retainer, and itook nyquil (no clue why, thought it would help with the pain) and aspirin, it still hurts a little, ithink my retainer might not fit, which i'm really fcuking myself over, b/c its my second retainer that i've had made, and i'm gonna have to pay for it if ihave to get a new one, and my mom is gonna be pissed...but hopefully that's not the case...b/c ithink it's a pretty penny to get a new one


anyways, so imade 2 new videos today for my youtube account (oohlalamariaa)..for those of you who don't know, my youtube account first began in may of 2008 with the debut of the Alie & Reea show, and it has since branched out into doing makeup tutorials, tag games, vlogging, and in the very near future, a parody of Laguna Beach!!!!! ifelt so productive today because of the videos iposted...ioriginally made 3 videos, but the first video, which was a 25 random question tag, was removed from youtube, b/c it was too long..my second video was a would you rather tag game, which iwas dilligent about, if you wanna put it that way, b/c ididnt want it to be too long..my third video, which iam most proud of, is my first ever...drum roll please!.....MAKEUP TUTORIAL...AHH!!! i'm so happy that ifinally was able to do one, my digital camera was cooperative with me, so iwas able to make the video and post it...the look that idecided to do is a look for going out to a club or a party or a nighttime outing or something like that..i've used it a few times in the past few weeks and people like it on me, so idecided to do a tutorial for it...iwill do more tutorials soon, and more tag games are gonna be coming up..

so i'm going to post the videos iposted today in this entry..hopefully you enjoy them, and don't forget to comment & subscribe, b/c ineed subscribers!!!!

thanks

xoxo, ree :)

Would You Rather Beauty Tag Game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dM7fNWdmr0

First Makeup Tutorial (Evening/Party/Clubbing Look):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdF1Kev40Tk

ps- also go follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/xxmariaxluvsyou

No comments:

Post a Comment