Monday, August 16, 2010

another manic monday

good morning, or good evening depending on what you consider being awake at 3:02 am, iknow it's late, but ijust felt like posting a new blog, even though ijust posted a new blog 5days ago about my passion, which if you haven't read, is dancing, but that's not what my blog is about today...i'm just sort of, going over my weekend, and just pointing out some of the highlights of what idid, and some things i'm really excited and happy about.

so, friday was basically wasted, because ihad injured my back on thursday after rearranging some DVDs...iknow it sounds kinda silly that iwould injure myself by doing that, but it happens...as of now, i'm still feeling discomfort, but it's not as painful as it was when iwoke up and tried to get out of bed on friday morning...but ispent my friday entirely on the couch....icame downstairs and took some pills, lied down (if that's proper grammar), and watched two of my favorite films...The first was a French film that irecorded on my DVR...it's a film from 1959 called "Les Quatre Cents Coups", or translated "The 400 Blows"...it's a great film, and iwas really excited to watch it again for the first time since isaw it in my middle school french class...the second, which iwill always adore, is Breakfast at Tiffanys...yes, iknow there is a song with that title, but the movie was made WAYYYYY before the song was though of, so I WIN!!!! :)

saturday was alot like friday, in that iwas still in a huge amount of pain, and that ididnt do much...but sunday was great!!! my cousin jamie came to my house from New York with her friend from college, Jackie and my grandma, and of course my grandmother was accompanied by her dog...needless to say, my dog weezy, and her dog santi did not get along...my dog kept growling at her whenever she got too close, which is only because santi, is a strange dog to weezy, and she's never been around santi, but my dad thinks she was just protecting her own..lmfao

anyways, so ialso ended up getting CDs, iknow that is irrelevant, but ijust thought iwould mention it...my cousin Jamie and irocked out to the runaways and gossip, it was a pretty fun time, and we caught up on some of our "thug-life" lessons :) but the reason i'm excited, is because my cousin lent me Cherie Currie's memoir. "Neon Angel: A Memoir of a Runaway". i'm really excited to read this, because irecently just saw The Runaways movie, which imentioned in a past blog, but i'm soooo excited!!!!! anyways, once iread that, i'm definitely going to post a blog sharing my thoughts on the book :)

i'm also kinda bummer though...it's monday, and that's my day of the week that ifeel drags on forever....and today ihave to do the following:

1. go to the dentist b/c ihad one appointment, but it was rescheduled...i'm definitely going to get yelled at because idon't wear my retainers :( kill me now

2. go see a doctor about my back...this might not even happen, it all depends on how my back is feeling when iwake up :/

3. go train my mini me for a tournament...i'm a second degree black belt, and i'm helping afriend's daughter train for a tournament in october...hopefully i'll be able to hdemonstrate something if i'm in good shape


well, that's my blog for today....ithink might do this every monday, but i'm not quite sure yet ;)

i'll write back soon ^_^

xoxo, ree♥

No comments:

Post a Comment