Wednesday, August 11, 2010

my passion :)

namaste :)

so, today, my brother and iwent to go see Step Up 3D..he had already seen it, but ididn't see it yet, so he took me to see it. out of all of the "Step Up" movies, this was my favorite, and the cool part about this movie is that it was shot entirely in 3D. all the special effects were amazing.

now the reason that i'm posting this blog is that in the movie (and iknow this is a MAJOR spoiler), the main character, Luke (such a hottie!!! lmfao), is a dancer who is also into filmmaking, and when the movie begins, we see him interviewing different dancers, and asking them why they dance. this movie made me think about why idance. like isaid in my other dance blog, i've been dancing for 12 years, since iwas 4 1/2. it's something that i've always done, and it's what i'm always going to do. in college iwanna keep dancing. it's just something that i'll never let go of, it's my passion.

now i'm gonna answer Luke's question: why do you dance? well, idance because when ido, i'm in my element. everything feels right, my problems go away, and ijust feel free. idance because it makes me feel happy. and when you see me dance, you get to see me in my true form, & my spirit shines...and ijust feel invincible:)

ok, so now ihave a challenge for all of the dancers that might be reading this. answer Luke's question, why do you dance?

leave a comment below & i'll write again soon


xoxo, ree ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment