Thursday, January 2, 2014

Recent Videos Part Deux!!!!

Hey Beauty Loves, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I've been posting a lot of videos since my last blog post. Being on vacation from school has given me a lot more free time, which I've been using to make more videos for you guys! Now what better way to spend a snowy night (if you're where I'm from) or just a chill night at home than to watch my most recent videos!!!

1. I Do My Boyfriend's Makeup



I filmed this on Thanksgiving. My boyfriend agreed to this video, although it was torturous for him (love you babe!!!)

2. Christmas Makeup!!!!



A quick little video on makeup I would do for the Holidays. I'd wear this for any party or date, not just during the holiday season.

3. Collective Haul - Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Sephora, Sears, & Aeropostale



I did a lot of shopping in December, since it was Christmastime. But I thought it would be fun to show you guys what I purchased for myself from some of my favorite stores.

4. What I Got for Christmas :)



I made this video, not to brag or anything, but just to show you guys what I was given this year as Christmas gifts. It's not a haul video, since I didn't purchase any of this with my own money. But a lot of people on YouTube have uploaded this video, so I decided to upload my own.


So there you have it, my most recent videos. I know I don't post that much on my blog, but I promise to start posting more! Pinky Promise!!!

Stay Beautiful. Stay Strong. Stay You.

xoxo, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment