Thursday, November 14, 2013

Recent Videos!!!!

Hey Beauty Lovers!!!!

OMG!!!! I've been seriously slacking on my blog posts lately. Thousands of apologies go out to you all. I've been really busy with school and work. However, the Holidays are just around the corner, which means vacation for me!! WOO HOO! I'm on campus right now, and I'll be heading to work in just a few minutes. Since I have some time right now, why not post an update for you all.

Listed Below are my recent videos from my YouTube Channel. Hope you Enjoy!

1. What's in My Bag?
Just your normal, everyday tag video. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but feel free to watch if you're into watching these types of videos :)

2. Aeropostale Haul!
I've been loving the new pieces that Aeropostale is selling. I used to not really shop there as much. However, I really love their new style, so I just had to go do some shopping!!!!

3. Fall Makeup Tutorial!!!!
My first official tutorial!!!!!! I purchased a BH Cosmetics Palette (at an incredible price, btw). So the day it came in, I immediately filmed a video and uploaded it. I could wear this look anytime of the day, I would just switch up the lips. For the daytime, I'd use maybe a nude or pink lip. For the evenings, I'd use a red lip (as seen in the video).

So those are just my recent videos that I've uploaded. I did have a Halloween Tutorial, but for some reason, it just wouldn't upload to YouTube. However, I will be posting some new videos as soon as possible!!!

Stay Beautiful. Stay Strong. Stay You! :)

xoxo, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment