Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Video!!!!! My Go-To Makeup Look

Hey Beauty Lovers!!!!

So if you live in the Pennsylvania/New Jersey area, then you're aware of the crazy weather that we're having today. It's been snowing all day, and the news says it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow morning. I originally planned to film and upload this yesterday, but I ended up surprising my boyfriend at his college instead, and I spent the day with him. Today was my first day back at school, but because of the inclement weather, we closed early. Not only that, but my on-campus job was closed also. After traveling and putting up with mass transit, I finally got home and decided to film this video.

Today's look is all about speed. It's a look that I do almost everyday, and it takes me about 5 minutes at the most. It's perfect for school or work, or days when you want to get your makeup done quick. It's perfect for girls on the go!



Products Used:
Ideal Flawless BB Cream - AvonFit Me! Foundation - Maybelline New YorkPowder Foundation - Nars Brow Wiz - Anastasia Beverly HillsLarger than Life Longwear Eyeliner - NarsLine Stiletto Ultimate Liquid Precision Eyeliner - Maybelline New York Clump Crusher by Lash Blast Mascara - CoverGirl SPF 15 Lip Balm - Layers by ScentsyLip Injection Color Bomb! - Two FacedSilk Shimmer Luxe Gloss - Stila

Hope you guys enjoy!

Stay Beautiful. Stay Strong. Stay You.

xoxo, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment