Monday, February 3, 2014

Getting Ready with Me: 1 Year Anniversary Date

Hey lovelies!!!! So if you’ve seen my videos, you know that I’ve been with my boyfriend John for quite some time now. Last night we went out to celebrate our 1 Year Anniversary. It was a special occasion, so we decided to go to a nice restaurant.I decided to film this so you guys could see how I did my makeup and what I wore! Products Used: Fit Me! Foundation - Maybelline New York Concealer - Maybelline New York Powder Foundation - Nars Please Hold Eye Primer - Mark Cosmetics Naked 2 Palette - Urban Decay Brow Wiz - Anastasia Beverly Hills Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner - Maybelline New York Clump Crusher Mascara - Cover Girl Bronzer - Mark Cosmetics Lipstick - Mac Silk Shimmer Luxe Gloss - Stila All Nighter Setting Spray - Urban Decay My Outfit: Dress - Wet Seal Wedges - American Eagle Watch - Michael Kors Charm Bracelet - Brighton Gold Bracelet - Victoria’s Secret Rings - Avon Heart Necklace - Baby Bag - Forever 21 My Nails: Raspberry - Mark Cosmetics Hope you guys enjoyed!!! xoxo, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment