Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Video!!!!! Simple Everyday Makeup

Hey Everyone!!!

So I know I've been MIA for a little while, but I've been busy with work and getting ready to go back to school. However, I'm here to announce that my Youtube Channel is finally up and running!!!! As you can read by the title, this blog post is to showcase my first video. It's just a simple everyday look, well it's a look that I would wear everyday (LOL). It started out as a "Getting Ready with Me" video, but it became a "Simple Everyday Makeup" video because it's very late where I live and I didn't want to pick out an outfit and hairstyle that I was just going wear for like thirty seconds and then take off. Anyways, today's look is a soft eye with a bold lip. The video is down below, as well as a list of the products I used. Hope you enjoy!

Stay Beautiful, Stay Strong, & Stay Tuned for the Next Post

xoxo, Maria



Products Used:
Two Faced Beauty Balm - Cream Glow
Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation - 120
Maybelline Fit Me! Pressed Powder - 120
Sephora's MicroSmooth Powder - Light 15
Mark's Please Hold Eye Primer - Light to Medium
Smashbox's Photo Op Eye Enhancing Palette - Hazel Eyes
Maybelline's Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black
Rimmel's Day 2 Night Mascara - 003 Extreme Black
Revlon's Brow Fantasy - Dark Brown
eos lip balm - Strawberry Sorbet
Elizabeth Arden's Ultra Lipstick - Brick 02

No comments:

Post a Comment