Tuesday, July 12, 2011

hey young world!

So for all of my readers, you're probably wondering where I've been (well maybe you're not, but whatever)

I've decided to change the direction of this blog. I love fashion and a dream of mine is to be in fashion as a career. What better way to express my love than to have a fashion blog! So from now on, this blog is going to be all about FASHION. This is giving you an insight on the latest trends and what I like as far as what's hot right now. But not only do ihave a love for fashion, ialso have a love for music, and this blog will also have updates about popular songs that ilike and reviews about artists that ienjoy :) Yes I just reiterated what I said in my bio, but I don't care. Be aware that sometimes I will not be posting, because I'm on tumblr ALOT and I will be starting college so please bear with me. If you're ever wondering what I'm up to, follow me on twitter @Jetsetter_MsRee...itweet ALOT!!! With that being said, I'll be back soon so stay tuned!

peace, love,&couture♥

xoxo - Ree♥

No comments:

Post a Comment