Saturday, July 31, 2010

a friggin night owl, not so much a pro yet, but a night owl no less...

so in the words of blair from youtube (juicystar07), im officially a night owl...like iwouldnt consider myself a first time night owl, but i'm not a pro...b/c honestly i've been up this late before, but it's only happened a few times, sporadically of course ;)

so i'm wide awake, and ihave no friggin clue why. like itried sleeping the normal way ido, but it didnt work, ijust kept sneezing. and my dog is in my bed with me, and shes getting scared by it, cuz its sudden...but then itried turning on music, but that didnt work either..and then itried flipping over and sleeping upside down, but that didnt work...so istarted doing different things...ikeep a physical (like tangible) journal aside from this blog, so iwrote an entry in there...and then iwrote a little bit more in this book that has a story that i've been writing since iwas a freshman...and now i'm writing this

legit, idk why i'm awake...so far this summer, i've never been up past 3....ok legit ijust had to pretend to be asleep b/c my mom came upstairs...but shes not anywhere near my room ithink, so ican keep typing..iliterally was about to write "tryping"...wow imisspell so many words...

i'm gonna sleep so late now, its pathetic...like last night iwent to sleep close to 4, and islept for nearly TWELVE HOURS!!!! like wtf, thats not really good for me, especially since my mom got super pissed at me when itold her what time iwoke up..but whatever...IRREGARDLESS!!!

anyways, i'm gonna try and get some sleep, because ineed sleep, and i'm tired, but ijust can't seem to fall asleep...so i'll write back soon!!!

xoxo, R♥

No comments:

Post a Comment