Friday, February 19, 2010

a miracle in a bowl...

so the last week has been insane!!! in good ways and in bad...my dads friend passed away after shoveling snow, at only 54...his funeral was beautiful, but it was still sad...he was buried in his army dress uniform, and it was a total military funeral...imean everything was done: the gun salute, the flag, everything..

anywaysss, tomorrow is COTILLION!! i'm soo excited....myfriend rebecca told me that a former flame, kevin, is gonna be there, so hopefully nothing happens, since its been a while...ihave no intentions of hooking up or making out with him..tomorrow is about me and my friends having a great time...igot my nails done today, and this day was amazing...iwent on a retreat today, perfect way to end the week!!!! so excited to partyyyy!!! im gonna look amazing!!! im getting my hair done tomororow early, then goin to my besties house, then cotillion!!!! yay!!! :)

i'll put pictures up!!! see you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment