Tuesday, January 26, 2010

F.I.N.A.L.S. (fuck inever actually learned shit)

ok, so i'm currently studying for my introduction to film final exam thats tomorrow morning, first thing...not too worried about it, and ihave a precalculus final that i'm sure i'll do fine on....i'm pretty sure ifailed my history final today...istudied, but the exam was sooo friggin difficult, i didnt even finish the essay!!!! my grades gonna go down, i'm sure of it...

ihate how teenagers (myself included) always get stressed out over exams....ihave more things to worry about than the date that world war II ended on the european front...ihave my family, and my own personal well being to worry about, so why should knowing about the korean war should be a valid asset to my life...ireally cant stand it....iknow we learn history so that it doesnt repeat itself, but c'mon!!! i'm not going to be a history teacher, i'm going to be a lawyer or a journalist...give me one fcuking reason why ishould learn about stuff that happened over 60 years ago, other than "so it doesnt repeat itself"....that response is soooo played out....

so yeah i'm gonna go study for the next forty-five minutes, and then i'm goin to bed....


and in the words of TimothyDelaGhetto2: love, peace, skeet, & cheese <3

No comments:

Post a Comment